Thanks to everyone who participated in the 2015 Pajama Dash 5K!
The Pajama Dash 5K is a pajama-themed race through the Alger Heights neighborhood that helps raise funds to support scholarships for Grand Rapids' youth.
Kiddos aged 12 & under can compete in the Jammie Jog, a fun run which takes place after the 5K race at 9:45 AM. Teddy bears welcome (unless they're still in hibernation, of course).
Pajama Dash participants receive:
- Chip timing
- Race medal
- Post-race pancake breakfast
- Race photography
- YouTube video of your finish line crossing
- Coffee mug & gift certificates for age group winners
- Free use of the Kroc Center on race day
- Free Kroc Center day pass for a future visit
- Door prize giveaway for pajama-wearers
- Childcare available during the race for $6 per child
- Jammie Jog kids' fun run for just $5, or FREE with parent 5K entry
- Stroller and pet-friendly course
- Endorsement by the Governor’s Council on Physical Fitness Health & Sports
- Part of the Pure Michigan FITness Series