Thanks to everyone who participated in the 2014 Pajama Dash!
Mark your calendars for next year's Pajama Dash on Saturday, March 28, 2015.
Rise and shine and shuffle down to The Salvation Army Kroc Center on March 28, 2015. You won't want to snooze through this fun run! Stay tuned for more details.
It's a PAJAMA DASH!
This third annual 5K run/walk is now the Pajama Dash Down Division, a family-friendly fun run in which you are invited to roll out of bed, don your favorite jammies and enjoy a jaunt through the Alger Heights neighborhood.
Brave the blustery weather -- bed head, bleary eyes and all -- to help support recreation scholarships for local Grand Rapids youth. And don't worry; we'll have plenty of hot coffee, hot cocoa, hot soup and other snacks inside the Kroc Center to warm and wake you up after the race.
Plus, kiddos aged 12 & under can compete in the miniDASH kids' fun run, which takes place after the 5K race. Teddy bears welcome (unless they're already in hibernation, of course).
Race Participants Receive:
- Chip timing
- Winter stocking cap
- New Balance® "Team Kroc" running shirt
(additional $15, order by Feb 14)
- Kroc Center day pass (for future visit)
- Childcare for runners with children ($5 per child)
- Gift certificates from Gazelle Sports for overall winners
- Pajama Dash coffee mug for each age group winner
- Door prizes
- Food and refreshments
- Race photography
- Endorsement by the Governor’s Council on Physical Fitness Health & Sports (eligible for the Mackinac Bridge Run lottery)
- Kids under age 12 who finish the 5K course get a punch card for future visits to the Kroc Center.