Thanks to everyone who came out to the Pajama Dash Down Division on February 22, 2014!
Rise and shine and shuffle down to The Salvation Army Kroc Center for a chilly winter challenge. You won't want to snooze through this fun run!
Oh, did we mention there's a new theme for 2014?
It's a PAJAMA DASH!
This third annual 5K run/walk is now the Pajama Dash Down Division, a family-friendly fun run in which you are invited to roll out of bed, don your favorite jammies and enjoy a jaunt through the Alger Heights neighborhood.
Brave the blustery weather -- bed head, bleary eyes and all -- to help support recreation scholarships for local Grand Rapids youth. And don't worry; we'll have plenty of hot coffee, hot cocoa, hot soup and other snacks inside the Kroc Center to warm and wake you up after the race.
Plus, kiddos aged 12 & under can compete in the miniDASH kids' fun run, which takes place after the 5K race. Teddy bears welcome (unless they're already in hibernation, of course).
Race Participants Receive:
- Chip timing
- Winter stocking cap
- New Balance® "Team Kroc" running shirt
(additional $15, order by Feb 14)
- Kroc Center day pass (for future visit)
- Childcare for runners with children ($5 per child)
- Gift certificates from Gazelle Sports for overall winners
- Pajama Dash coffee mug for each age group winner
- Door prizes
- Food and refreshments
- Race photography
- Endorsement by the Governor’s Council on Physical Fitness Health & Sports (eligible for the Mackinac Bridge Run lottery)
- Kids under age 12 who finish the 5K course get a punch card for future visits to the Kroc Center.