Mark your calendars for next year's Pajama Dash on Saturday, March 28, 2015.
Registration opens Friday, November 28 with a Black Friday special!
Is there anything better than spending Saturday morning in your jammies, doing something healthy for a good cause, and enjoying a pancake breakfast with coffee and hot chocolate? If this sounds like a dream, make it a reality by participating in the Pajama Dash 5K on March 28 at 9 AM. Don't worry about bed-head, morning breath or wearing Lycra running clothes. Just roll your family (and pet) out of bed and bring them down to The Salvation Army Kroc Center for an invigorating run through Alger Heights. The event proceeds are used to provide scholarships to Grand Rapids' youth.
Plus, kiddos aged 12 & under can compete in the Jammie Jog, a fun run which takes place after the 5K race. Teddy bears welcome (unless they're still in hibernation, of course).
- Chip timing
- Finisher's medal
- Post-race pancake breakfast
- Stroller and pet-friendly course
- Race photography
- Door prizes for pajama-wearers
- Mug & gift certificates for age group winners
- Kroc Center day pass for a future visit
- FREE use of the Kroc Center on race day
- Childcare available for $6 per child
- Jammie Jog kids' fun run for just $5, or FREE with parent 5K entry
- Endorsement by the Governor’s Council on Physical Fitness Health & Sports
- Part of the Pure Michigan FITness Series